Business Boost Bundle Finale and Winners!
Last night marked the Finale for the Business Boost Bundle via a LIVE Facebook event. The event was infused with fierce competition as all of our finalists brought with them amazing presentations and a wealth of knowledge.
Each of the finalists were given five minutes to pitch their ideas in front of our live judging panel with the opportunity for Q&A afterwards.
Our Business Boost Bundle Contest Finalists were:
- Hotshot Hobbies
- Wackyjacks Indoor Play
- The Health Creation Lab
- Daisy Fox Bakery
Our judging panel was comprised of individuals with deep roots in the business community of Lambton County:
- Glenn Wilson, CEO of Southwest Regional Credit Union
- Janice McMichael-Dennis, CEO of Bluewater Power
- Martin Vrolyk, Owner of Martin Vrolyk Marketing
- Patti-Jo Pumple, Co-Owner of One Tooth Sarnia
After much deliberation, the results were in and we are proud to announce the WINNERS of the 1st year of the Business Boost Bundle, The Health Creation Lab (Mason Bresett and Chelsea Dakers).
Residents of Lambton County were provided the opportunity to do their own judging with the People’s Choice Award, sponsored by Bluewater Power. Voting was open to the public from May 12th to May 27th. Janice McMichael-Dennis, CEO of Bluewater Power, presented the award with the recipient (The Health Creation Lab) receiving $1000 CASH. She also had a surprise up her sleeve, and awarded an additional $1000 CASH to be split between the three other finalists.
Our finale can be viewed on the Business Boost Bundle Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bizboostbundle2020/).
The lucky grand prize winner will receive:
- FREE retail or office space for a year (sponsored by Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation)
- $5,000 towards lease hold improvement costs (sponsored by Southwest Regional Credit Union)
- $2,500 towards interior and exterior signage (sponsored by CR Creative Co Ltd.)
- 1-year FREE business counseling services provided by Sarnia-Lambton Business Development Corporation
- 1-year FREE Business Banking Account from Southwest Regional Credit Union
- 1-year FREE membership to the Sarnia-Lambton Chamber of Commerce