By planning ahead you can be prepared for almost everything that life has to offer. But for those times when even the unexpected happens Southwest Regional Credit Union is there with a wide variety of insurance options. Contact us today and we will help you plan for the unplannable.
All insurances are offered through CUMIS (The CUMIS Group Limited).
- Line of Credit Life Insurance
- Loan Life Insurance and/or Disability Insurance
- Mortgage Life, Disability, Critical Illness and Job Loss Insurance
- Travelers Insurance
Travel Insurance Program
When travelling outside of your home province, territory or country, your government health care plans don’t travel with you. Travel insurance bridges that gap in coverage to help you stay protected during a medical emergency. Be sure to carry travel insurance to safeguard your finances and enjoy a worry-free trip.
Features and Benefits include:
- Unique 8-day plan offers more affordable rates for members aged 0 – 60
- Take Flight ™ plans, a product designed for Snowbirds
- Five million dollars coverage on excess hospital, medical and dental expenses
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency travel assistance
- Exceptional claims service when you need it most
- Convenient multi-trip plans ideal for frequent travellers
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Transportation home when medically required and access to a medical professional who can coordinate your medical care
- Necessary lab tests, x-rays and prescription drugs
- Optional plans include trip interruption, accidental death and dismemberment, and air flight accident insurance
- There are no pre-existing condition exclusions if you are under 71 years of age and traveling for 35 days or less, as long as no other exclusions apply
Insurance products underwritten by CUMIS General Insurance Company, a member of The Co-operators group of companies, and administered by Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz Global Assitance is a registered business name of AZGA Service Canada Inc. and AZGA Insurance Agency Canada Ltd. AZGA Service Canada Inc. is the successor by amalgamation to TIC Travel Insurance Coordinators Ltd..